Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing—Benjamin Franklin


Welcome, Welcome

I’ve started a blog. It’s official. I finally gave in because… Frankly, it just seemed like it was time. I can’t make any promises, but will endeavor to keep up with it the best I can and use it to share our escapades whenever possible.
In addition to that… I have an announcement, a confession really: I’m writing a book. More like five of them if we are being accurate. They seem to keep spawning. It started with one idea, and then that idea begat another, and then that idea decided that it was actually two ideas, and so on and so on. No good. Or good I guess, but better if these little ideas would stop getting ideas of their own and allow me to finish one idea before creating twelve more.
Either way, I have always been a closet writer, never quite brave enough to own up to the fact that yes, I would indeed love to publish one of these ideas. Not that I have delusions of going straight to publishing all my works and becoming world famous and beloved by generations to come or anything, but it’s time to admit it: Like every other housewife in America… I want to write a book. I don’t know if I’ll get to the point where I really want to be an author, per se, but for now owning up to my ambition will have to suffice.
The point of this is, I decided to start a blog in an effort to 
a: see if these spawning ideas are anything worth, 
b: write what we do that is of worth, and 
c: get some blabbing out of my system.
That said, welcome to the blog. 

2 comments:

Nanette said...

LOVE It - what an awesome testimony of walking by faith in trusting God to enable you with all that He has instilled in you!! I am excited to read on...

LJ said...

Good crap, woman. It's about freaking time.

This is LJ, by the way.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.