Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing—Benjamin Franklin


Stranger danger

I cut my hair. Still undecided whether I like it better than my longer hair, but I do really like it. So quick and easy. And that is worth its weight in gold (which occurs to me is actually not that much seeing as I have fairly little hair left, but you get the point). However, the point of this post is to say that I came home from said haircut and my child did not recognize me. When Little saw me, his face went from happy to confused to borderline panicked and all he could say was, "No, no, no!" until I left the room. Eventually, I had to bribe him with a treat so that I could get close enough to talk to him and make him realize who the woman with the strange hair was. I don't know whether I'm relieved or stressed about the fact that it worked because if I can bribe him to talk to me with a treat, who says it wouldn't work for everyone? Good thing we have time to learn more about stranger danger.


2 comments:

hosander said...

cute! and very brave!

LJ said...

For some reason your haircut made me think "Coco Chanel." You are a suave little minx.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.