Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing—Benjamin Franklin


Best Baby EVER

It’s official, I have the best little boy in the world. He calls me (or growls at me) whenever he needs something rather than crying, he informs me when his diaper needs to be changed, he tells me when he is done eating rather than spitting it out, he listens when I tell him no, and the latest? He asks permission. If he is going for something he knows he is not supposed to have he turns to me and lets out a quick “Uh?” to double check and if I give the go ahead he’s in attack mode, but if I tell him it isn’t ok he just sits patiently in front of the object of his desire and asks again. Granted he does this about 50 times before he gives up and finds something else, but he usually doesn't go for it when I tell him it’s off limits (This of course doesn’t mean that he stays away all the time when I’m not in the room, but I’ll settle for what I can get). I don’t know what I did to deserve such a good kid. 

1 comments:

Connie said...

Oh my goodness......It's true. He's OURS and he's an absolute ANGEL in every way. It doesn't get any better than this!!!!! ***sigh of longing***

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.