Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing—Benjamin Franklin


A bit belated...

...and I know I've been posting a lot lately, but I have to update the blog before the holiday adventures start.

We did our best to start the season right a while back by going to a farm for their fall festivities. Pumpkins, farm animals, a corn maze, a big slide. It doesn't get much more fun than that, especially with a toddler.  I am fairly certain that I've never seen Little more excited to see animals. In fact, he spent almost the entire day like this:
Or running back and forth between the horse and the chickens yelling, "Look!" There was a brief moment where we managed to pry him away from the animals to go wander the corn maze. That was definitely a hit. Who knew running around through a bunch of corn stalks could be so fun?
We also enjoyed a fun hay ride. And by "we" I mean me and Bryce because Little--as a result of all of the ear trouble he has been having lately--was forced to wear a hat in order to cover his ears. He was less than pleased. He still manages to be the most adorable little man on the planet even when he's grumpy though, so I'm going to call it a win. 

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Looks like fun! We took Zoey to Cornbelly's (a similar place in UT) and she had a blast too! There's something about having a toddler around that breathes new life into the holidays. You guys look great! Happy fall! :)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.