Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing—Benjamin Franklin


Granny Godiva

Granny Godiva in the marble
This just in: Lady Godiva is officially my 38th great-grandmother. Amazing. I am so so pleased. Apparently I still have distant relatives living in the castle (very very very distant, but relatives all the same). I think I should go drop in on them, after all... we're family.
My mother told me I'm not allowed to go running around naked in public, but it's ok because Bryce volunteered to do it by proxy. Granny Godiva would be so                                                                  pleased. 

5 comments:

Krista said...

Hey! She's one of my greatest grannies, too! I feel so much closer to you, now that I know we're linked by history and nudity.

LJ said...

I feel left out. Also: I am the one most likely to be nude in public, so I deserve a Godiva Granny. Deny this if you dare.

HaleyL said...

Hahaaahaaa! You can borrow my Granny Godiva anytime you want to be out nude with a statement to make.

Shelli Snyder said...

Yay! That is so funny ...

Connie said...

I'm just excited about what this means in terms of chocolate. Surely somehow it means Haley is responsible for providing me with chocolate... forever. Right? :) Frolic naked if you must, but if I have Everett in one arm and a basket of chocolate in the other, I'm good. REAL good.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.