Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing—Benjamin Franklin


Potty Training: Fear and Loathing in the Bathroom

Incriminating, I know, but I think it is worth mentioning that Little went to the potty for the first time. I got the it mostly because he is just so darn interested in the big one and I thought it might give him something to be distracted by, plus he's constantly announcing, "Diaper, Mommy! Diaper!" when he has soiled his pants, so I figured... what could it hurt to try? And lo and behold, he skipped right to #2. Too much information, and I'm fairly certain/crossing my fingers it was a fluke as I'm not ready to tackle potty training just yet and I don't think he is either, but I guess we'll see if he keeps being interested. As it is, every time I go, I give him a chance to try it as well, and of late he's insisted on having a book (usually one of mine) to keep him company.

2 comments:

LJ said...

Here's to a second generation of bathroom readers!

Stephanie said...

what a good kid, and if he keeps it up i hate you! lol!!!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.